Marilyn Stefans, EA, CFP®
Owner & Registered Representative
As a Registered Representative of Cetera Advisor Networks LLC, Marilyn Stefans offers full investment services and asset management with consideration of tax and other financial implications. Marilyn Stefans’ tax practice focuses on individual and small business tax preparration and planning. Marilyn Stefans strives to integrate investment and tax services to help her clients pursue financial success.
Licenses and Designations
- B.A. Finance and Banking, Adelphi University, Garden City, NY
- Series 7 ,,63 and 65 securities registrations
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional
- Federally Authorized Tax Practitioner (E.A.). Qualified to practice before the Internal Revenue Service
- Life, Accident and Health Insurance licenses
Past Professional Experience:
- Adjunct faculty member, formerly teaching Taxation and Financial Planning courses at CW Post College of Long Island University.
- Extensive experience in Consumer and Small Business lending (Mortgage and Loans) as an Administrative Consultant at the former NatWest Bank.
*Registered Representative offering securities and advisory services through through Cetera Advisor Networks LLC, member FINRA/SIPC, broker/dealer and a Registered Investment Adviser. Cetera is under separate ownership from any other named entity.
Tax services are offered through Summit Tax Advisors.